a photoblog by ben fredman

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Peace out, Muskegon!



Things I'll really miss about Muskegon.

1. An excellent, helpful photo staff full of jokes, ideas and inspiration. Thanks Cory, Kendra, Ken and Greg. I had a blast.
2. Great reporters, designers and editors and an outstanding newspaper.
3. A landlady with a deep candy dish.
4. M-TECH 106.1 Rockin' Soul. "We Only Play the Good Stuff." They certainly do.

Things I won't miss.
1. 18 straight days of snow in the winter.
2. Falling down the steep and slippery stairs at my apartment.
----
on to the Ledger...

0 comments:

illtown

I am a freelance photographer and educator specializing in documentary, editorial and travel photography based in St. Petersburg FL.
All Images © Ben Fredman, The Free Lance-Star, The Dallas Morning News, The Star-Ledger, The Muskegon Chronicle and The Post Register.