a photoblog by ben fredman

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Nov. 30Final Weeks in Idaho Falls. Here are a few selects from the last stretch in Idaho. It was a great experience overall, but I'm really looking forward to my internship in Muskegon that starts Jan. 8, 2007. I may update a bit, but I'm taking a month off to relax between internships.


Sleep Disorder Testing Setup

Art Attack Class

Football Preview on Asst. Coaches and QB



Tying Shoes at Quinceanera

Snail Races

Soccer Coach of the Year

Waiting for PS3

State Football


State Football

0 comments:

illtown

I am a freelance photographer and educator specializing in documentary, editorial and travel photography based in St. Petersburg FL.
All Images © Ben Fredman, The Free Lance-Star, The Dallas Morning News, The Star-Ledger, The Muskegon Chronicle and The Post Register.