a photoblog by ben fredman

Sunday, July 1, 2007

.seaside (cont'd).

I went back to Seaside, but forgot my press/S-L ID card. It really made it tough to get access and convince people I was legitimate as I approached bartenders, police officers, families, etc. A terrible mistake that won't happen again. I did however get this photo I like. On the advice of my mentor on this project, I focused on getting a solid interaction moment but shooting it tight, because I shoot wide too much and for flow and variety a tight moment should help the feel of the essay. i.e. Gettin' really close to my subjects...

0 comments:

illtown

I am a freelance photographer and educator specializing in documentary, editorial and travel photography based in St. Petersburg FL.
All Images © Ben Fredman, The Free Lance-Star, The Dallas Morning News, The Star-Ledger, The Muskegon Chronicle and The Post Register.