a photoblog by ben fredman

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week 4


Yesterday, I accepted a 2007 summer internship at the Star-Ledger in Newark, New Jersey. I am incredibly honored and excited about the coming summer, where I will get a chance to work at a huge metro newspaper with a great reputation for quality journalism. Last night I ate a steak and lobster dinner to celebrate...

Luge Camp
A few selects, check out online slideshow ...semi-successful...
http://www.mlive.com/muchronicle/slideshows/luge/








Local Football star reveals college of choice at his Church.

and prayer afterwards...



Snow Volleyball?



Regular Volleyball. I'm still trying to light all my indoor sports.

1 comments:

Tully said...

You're on fire bro! CONGRATULATIONS...but don't let it get to your head. :)

illtown

I am a freelance photographer and educator specializing in documentary, editorial and travel photography based in St. Petersburg FL.
All Images © Ben Fredman, The Free Lance-Star, The Dallas Morning News, The Star-Ledger, The Muskegon Chronicle and The Post Register.